31 December 2008

this year 2008 ..=]


[ ] stayed single
[ ] made out in a car
[ ] kissed in the snow
[ ] kissed in the rain (nk try bleh??)
[x] had my heart broken
[x] broke someone else's heart
[ ] had a stalker
[x] lost a friend
[x] have a good relationship with someone
[ ] came out of my closet
[ ] got pregnant
[ ] got married
[ ] had a divorce
[ ] kissed someone of the same sex
[x ] met someone that I will never forget
[x] did something I regret
[ ] lost faith in love
[x] kissed under mistletoe
[ ] got a promotion
[ ] got a pay raise
[ ] changed jobs
[ ] lost my job
[ ] quit my job
[ ] dated a co-worker
[ ] dated my boss
[ ] dated my boss's son / daughter
[ ] got fired from my job
[ ] got straight A's
[ ] met a teacher who I became friends with
[ ] met a teacher who I really hate
[x] found the subject I love
[ ] failed a class
[x] cut class
[ ] skipped school
[ ] got in a fight with a classmate
[x] did something I was proud of
[ ] discovered a new talent
[ ] proved myself an idiot
[ ] embarrassed myself in front of the class
[ ] fell in love with a teacher
[ ] was involved in something that I will never forget
[ ] painted a picture
[x] wrote a poem
[ ] ran a mile 2000 times
[x] listened to music I couldn't stand
[ ] double dipped
[ ] skinny dipped
[ ] went to a sleepover
[ ] went to camp
[ ] threw a "surprise" party
[x] laughed till I cried
[ ] flirted shamelessly
[ ] visited a foreign country[ ] visited a foreign province
[ ] cooked a disastrous meal
[x] lost something important to me
[x] got a gift I love
[ ] realized something new about myself
[ ] went on a diet
[ ] tried to gain weight
[ ] dyed my hair
[ ] came close to losing my life
[x] someone close to me died
[ ] went to a wild party
[ ] drank alcohol underage
[ ] got drunk
[ ] got arrested
[ ] read a great book
[x] saw a great movie
[x ] saw a favorite band live
[x] did something that I want to tell everyone
[x] experienced something new
[x] made new friends
[x] found out who your real friends are
[ ] lied to your parents
[ ] snuck out
[ ] kissed in a pool
[ ] kissed under the stars
[ ] smoked
[x] got wasted
[x] went to a party
[x] had the time of your life
[ ] danced
[ ] had a crush on someone
[x] swam in a pool
[ ] made a snowman
[ ] went snowboarding
[ ] went sledding
[x] slept in past 2pm
[x] held someone's hand that you care about
[ ] got wasted in a public place
[ ] got wasted in Meico/CUBA
[x] told someone you like them as more than a friend
[x] gone on vacation
[x] gone on vacation with a friend
[ ] driven a car
[ ] played strip poker
[ ] danced in the rain
[ ] got in a car accident
[x] saw someone get in a car accident
[ ] got in a fist fight
[ ] laughed until you couldn't breathe
[x] missed someone
[ ] got hit by a car
[ ] got a new pet
[x] had an amazing year
[x] enjoyed this year overall

No comments: